Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us:
We collect information when you register for an account, participate in interactive features (like submitting a meditation rating), fill out a form or a survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The information you may provide includes your name, email, password, goals, previous meditation experience, street address, payment method information, feedback and survey responses, and other information about you included within your messages to us.
Other Information About Your Use of the Services:
When you use our Services, we collect the following information about you:
Usage Information: Whenever you use our Services, we collect usage information, such as the sessions you use, videos you view or music you listen to, what screens or features you access, and other similar types of usage information.
Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product description, price, subscription or free trial expiration date, and time and date of the transaction.
Log Information: We collect standard log files when you use our Services, which include the type of web browser you use, app version, access times and dates, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, device identifiers set by your device operating system, and mobile network information (like your connection type, carrier and region).
Information We Generate: We generate some information about you based on other information we have collected. For example, like most platforms, we use your IP address to derive the approximate location of your device.
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and service;
- Process transactions and fulfill orders;
- Send you relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Wellful and others, request feedback, and send news, gifts or other information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Wellful and others. If you feel your transaction was declined in error, please contact us for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings;
- Personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see on other platforms based on your preferences, interests, and browsing behavior; and
Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
Sharing of Information
- With companies and contractors that perform services for us, including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention vendors and other service providers;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Wellful or others.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Wellful is based in Australia and processes information in Australia, which may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
We retain personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed unless applicable law requires storage for a longer period of time.